by Executive Coach and Leadership Strategist Galen Bingham
Today’s the day. We all have 86,000 seconds each day. How will you invest YOURS?
- Commit to being better than you were yesterday.
- Do more than what is necessary.
- Redefine what is possible.
- Move the curve far beyond what others can attain.
- If detractors gossiped about you yesterday, give them real problems to talk about today.
- Require peers to pick up their pace or get lapped – BADLY.
- Refuse to slow down so others can “look good for the cameras”.
- Give God a major return on His investment in you.
- Look back on yesterday as if it were a mere coffee break.
- Make others call you crazy.
- Cause others to question their own competency.
- At the end of today – crawl off the field, the court, out of the meeting room, the boardroom, the operating room, the classroom; close the computer; put down the pen, the musical instrument, the books; leave the gym, the non-profit cause totally exhausted; knowing that you ran out of hours before you ran out of productivity – the clock actually gave up before you did.
- Tomorrow when others talk badly about what you did today, just smile and thank them for the motivation – to do it ALL OVER AGAIN.
- BRING IT!
To find out what insights and strategies would best benefit YOUR team of leadership professionals and allow them to soar past their competition, I invite you to give me a call today at (314) 884-0653.